top of page
  • Why do I have to send the original of my high school diplomas?
    We will only ask you to send the original of your diploma if the school requires it.
  • What will happen after I pay the first part of the fee for the process?
    We begin the process for your application as soon as you pay the first part of the processing fee.
  • How do I submit the payment fee?
    Payments can be submitted online through our website, via a check, or a direct deposit into the HIS bank account.
  • What will happen if I go denial at the U.S. embassy for the F-1 visa?
    If you got denial at your first interview appointment, we would re-do the process a The second time is free of charge, but you must pay the Sevis (I-20) fee which is required by immigration
  • What will happen if I cancel the process after submitting the first payments?
    All payments are non-refundable; therefore, if you decided to cancel the process. After you already submitted payment, you will not get any refund.
  • How can I send my documents?
    All original documents must be mailed via DHL or FEDEX to our address.
  • When will I receive my package?
    The process can take up to four months maximum.

Have More Questions: Email us at or text us via What's up at +1786-224-5780

bottom of page